INTERCER is a Quality Technical/Engineering Consulting Services company.
Engages the services for Quality Control, Manpower resource and Procurement ASIA (China and other countries) and Latin America
We work seamlessly together with mor than 30 international partners to serve our clients wherever they need us.
Our partners are around the world. We make our collective knowledge, experience and global network available to our clients. Our partners have the offices located in main industrial area around the world.
INTERCER provide expert Inspection services, resident or ad-hoc in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical: Welding, Pressure Vessels, Rotating, Packaged Skids, Piping , Valves, Fittings, Structural, 3rd Party Teams for Fabrication Locations Onshore or Offshore, Pipelines, FPSOs, Topsides etc.
- Electrical: Control Panels, Batteries, Motors, Transformers, Switchgear etc.
- Instrumentation: Controls, Actuation, SCADA, PLC etc.
- Coatings: Corrosion Control, Linings, Weight Coatings etc.
- Offshore & Sub-Sea Materials and Equipment: Jacket & Deck Fabrication, Umbilical's, Trees, Pipelines, Valves etc.
- Pre-shipment: Conformity to Shipping Documentation, Packaging Specifications and Quantity Verification.
- Product Quality: Production Line Quality Control, Conformity to Purchaser’s Specifications and Manufacturer’s Quality Standards
- Cargo Loading/Offloading by Stowage Specialist & Supervisors
INTERCER specialist expediters provide resident or ad-hoc expediting services to represent client’s best interests, working with the client and suppliers to ensure optimum performance and schedule throughout the life of the Purchase Order from receipt of order to shipment:
- Desk Expediting performed either from PQC or Client’s Offices
- Drawings and Documentation submittal and approval Process Including Design Drawings and Documents, QC, Supplier’s Procurement, Production, Logistics and Transportation
- Coordination Between Client and Supplier for ongoing Technical and Order Management issues
- Supplier’s Procurement Planning & Scheduling.
- Supplier’s Expediting and Sub-Order Management
- Suppliers Planning and Progress for Packing & Transportation
- Order Close-Out, Submission of As-Built Data-Books and Quality Records
Why choose INTERCER?
More comfortable - Management of the process from international standard and regulations and rules.
Less expensive - We provide a complete, quality range of services that avoids client monitoring in China by themselves - saving your cost.
More secure - Professional quality control carried out by an experienced team of inspectors that knows how to carry out complex quality control works.
Faster - Fast and efficient service; receive an updated status report within 48 hours of completion on the factory floor.